!! OMG, too funny: Singing Single Ladies !!

There is nothing better than over-confident under-confident self-taught singer/dancers. This is rock-popera at it’s finurst. I’m 99.5% sure she’s a funny girl. The other 0.5% is a skooch afraid that she’s for real.
See her version of Dancing Queen with Alexander McQueen FW09 lips after the jump. Scooped from the one and only Fay Slift.

» share:

1 Comment on "OMG, too funny: Singing Single Ladies"

  1. it’s a joke.
    she has another account where she sings for real
    hahaha but I love the joke hahahaha

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.